Simplest Obsidian Workflow in 1 Minute
- When we first open Obsidian, we’re overwhelmed with what to do.
- How should I take notes?
- How do I organize notes?
- How do i make a beautiful graph of connections?
- This video is the simplest way to get started with Obsidian in 1 minute
- Use daily notes. In these daily notes, you will write everything that happens for that day. Whether you’re in a meeting, in a class or taking quick notes.
- Use Headings to help organize the daily note
- Use Tags to help categorize these headings exclusively for searching. Generally I have a list of predefined tags but you can do what you want.
- Links will only be for expanding upon a concept while writing a note. This concept can be generic concepts or highly personalized ones. Some example include:
time is money,
how to fold laundry my mom's way,
pythagorean's theorem. That being said, one important point is to WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
- Just write! Write random thoughts while on walks, browsing the internet, or doing anything. By writing more, you may finally have the best graph to show to all your friends!